Blandford Schools’ Network
The following has been agreed by the Headteachers of the Blandford Schools Network.
The Blandford School is part of the Blandford Schools’ Network.
The group comprises:
- The Blandford School, for students aged from 11 – 18
- Eight primary schools for children from 4 – 11 years: Archbishop Wake, Blandford St Mary, Downlands, Dunbury, Durweston, Milldown, Pimperne and Spetisbury.
Archbishop Wake CE VA Primary School
Blandford St Mary Primary School
Downlands Community School
The Dunbury CE Primary School
Durweston CE VA Primary School
Milldown CE VC Primary School
Pimperne CE School
Spetisbury CE VA (Hall and Sloper) Primary School
The schools aim to offer to all the Blandford area children a rich, inclusive and challenging education which will enable them to reach their maximum potential as future citizens. To this end, the schools work in close partnership at all levels through planning and evaluation meetings, joint teacher and staff development and shared resources.
We offer to our children:
- A happy transition from primary to secondary
- Continuity and progress in their learning
- An inclusive curriculum that ensures creativity, breadth and coverage
- Increasingly, agreed policies and approaches across the schools.
The children in the Blandford Schools’ Network are entitled to attend a school which provides a safe, secure and orderly environment, safeguarding the rights of teachers to teach and children to learn. The Network schools are grateful for the support of parents, carers and the community in reinforcing the schools’ principles at home and in approving the schools’ actions to ensure good behaviour.
To comply with standard consultation protocols, please find attached a link to All Saints School in Weymouth if you would like to review the proposed changes to All Saints’ admissions policy. It can be found on the About Us menu through the admissions link.
Useful Community Links